Featured Post

Photomath: Solve Mathematical Problems Using Phone

In this world of advancement our life has become much manageable with the new emerging technologies. No one can’t indeed imagine himself w...

Monday, December 19, 2016

Recovering Data from App-Lock


I have no idea about writing this blog post.

Today I was going through my mail inbox ... and spotted something which surprised me little.

Actually I received an email from a person ... who had deleted the folder "dom0o7b1i1le" and contacted me for assistance . 

So, I came up with an idea of writing a post about Recovering Photos and Data from AppLock.

We all know the Applock is one of the best app to secure your phone data.
Still we know problems come without any prior notice....

CASE I. UNINSTALLING APP-LOCK WITHOUT TAKING OUT DATA 
Imagine that you moved your important photos in vault of Applock & you uninstall the app lock without moving the images present there.

In this case you can easily recover those photos by reinstalling the app lock.
But in case you don't have an active internet connection.
In this case question is how to recover those images without app lock?
You can recover those photos by following the given steps:
1.To do this you need app like Es Explorer or any other file manager where you can find hidden folders in the phone.
2.First install the app Es file explorer, open it .
3.Go to settings & enable the option show hidden files.
4.Now back to home directory search the folder “.dom0o7b1i1le”.Open the folder.You will get many files named like”24ad4ca5″.

5.You will get the files with different extensions. Try to open them as image or video.

6.Change the extensions of files into jpg/mp4 by using rename option.You have done it.You got your pictures/videos.Move them to custom folder.

CASE II.  DELETED THE FOLDER FROM YOUR PHONE 

(Same case with the person who contacted me..)

In this case there is no method to get your data back. 

Many suggests rooting your phone and following some steps which I never recommend rooting your phone isn't a good idea.. and if you aren't experienced doing it... please don't try..

But still you can try recovery software for android 




This may help you in some way. 



I just hope that this would help everyone....



Keep Reading... 


And feel free to contact at my mail id: asharani1997@live.co.uk 

No comments: